Saturday, April 24, 2010

Asking for prayers....

Hi all,

I'm asking you all tonight to pray for all the people affected by the tornadoes that destroyed many areas in the southern states today, including two communities in my native Choctaw County, Mississippi. As of now, I know of several friends from my childhood who have lost their homes and loved ones... And there will still be more to come.

I just heard about an hour ago that a girl I went to high school lost her 3-month-old daughter in the storm, and the mother is currently in the hospital for her own injuries. When I went to her Facebook page to send condolences, I cried when I saw she had just uploaded pictures of her daughter this morning.

She had no way of knowing...

Life is too short. Don't take anything for granted.

No comments: