Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's not too late!

Hi all! First of all, thank you all so much for all the gifts that have been donated to Aubrie's Angels this year! when I set the goal of 100 gifts I really thought I was overshooting quite a bit... But in 12 days we're already at 103 gifts donated! What an awesome outpouring of support! I'm feeling extremely humbled and abundantly blessed :)

We still have a few days left to go, but time is running short. If you've thought about donating but just haven't yet, I have an amazing friend and fellow preemie mom (her daughter Becca was a 13oz-er!) who is an Usbourne book dealer, and right now through Thursday she's taking donations to buy books AT COST to donate to these special needs kids who could benefit so much!

Please visit her blog here to find out more!

Thanks again everyone for your ongoing support... And I promise there will be a real-life update coming one day if I get to sit down! :)

No comments: