Sunday, February 8, 2009

Procrastinating...

So I should be doing paperwork, but I'm taking (yet another) break... Everything's great here. Yesterday Shep and Chris were taking a boys' day to fish, so Daxton and I took a day to go visit some friends. We stopped at Aunt Nat's 1st and they entertained and fed us... Then we took a (very) scenic route over to Aunt Wee Wee's house to visit, and, they, too, fed and entertained us. We took advantage of everyone's courtesy and left dirty diapers in both places as a token of our gratitude :)

(It was a very scenic route due to my current inability to follow directions, which caused me to drive about 20 minutes in the wrong direction... But it was a beautiful drive!)

After our long, fun, eventful day out, Daxton didn't sleep very well last night. Apparently he was too tired to sleep, which is a concept that evades me, but it seems to be what happened. Luckily it was Shep's night to get up, so I got to sleep through most of it...

Oh, and did I mention that Shep's boat went kaput while they were fishing, so Shep ended up staying at home cleaning and doing honey-do's prior to his all-nighter with Dax. So much for a relaxing man day!

I guess that's all our news for now. My pregnancy's still fine, and we still haven't heard from the new house. We're super excited about it and hope it works out... We've already got the furniture arranged and the paint picked out...

Hope you all have a great week!

Oh, and btw, Baby Payton's mom reports she is stable right now, and staying sedated at this time. They are hoping she will transfer to Vandy on Monday to get a trach... Please continue to keep them in your prayers. Payton is such a little fighter!

No comments: