Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sweet Baby's day in court! *UPDATE*

Hi friends! I have a blog post a'brewing, but before my life got in the way I wanted to post a special request for prayers and happy thoughts. Remember Sweet Baby?

After much, much ado, the termination of parental rights hearing starts TOMORROW!

What a very big, very important day for a very special, very adorable little boy.

I'll update you all as soon as it's official!



***UPDATE***

It's official!!!!! Sweet Baby is now an orphan :) They still have to wait on any appeals, but the deal's almost done. Team Baby will soon be getting their "Bill of Sale" (channeling Pete's Dragon) that he's all theirs :) The "biohazards" didn't even bother showing up for court. Finally they did something good for that sweet baby boy!

1 comment:

Cyndi Hendrickson said...

Yay! It feels like ages ago that I first read about Sweet Baby. So glad for your friends!