Saturday, March 7, 2009

Update

Short post...


1.) I have a "sludgy" gallbladder. Not sure if it will clear up on it's own or if I'll need to go see the GI doc. I felt a little betetr today after adding "green" juice, tumeric, and ginger into my diet and subsequently taking out everything that tastes good :( We'll see.


2.) Didn't get the house :( The bank negotionator told the realtor he would not accept our offer, and told her to raise the price of the house by 30K. As the house has been on the market for a while now, and was already that price for a while and nobody bought it... IDK, but looks like the family will end up foreclosing. Sucks for everybody involved.


3.) Got to go outside with Dax today :) (Finally a smiley) He likes that big jaundice lamp in the sky:) The pic below was his looking at the sky in complete wonder (or he's growling...)


5 comments:

Laura (speaking for everyone!) said...

Sorry about your sludgy GB- I had GB problems too (had mine out almost 10 yrs ago)- I know that you feel icky! Maybe your "green" juice will help(not sure what Green juice is- but, if it helps you to feel better- chug a lug!)

That stinks about your house- I hate that for you. Esp stinks that you've been waiting soo long to hear something and when you finally do, it's bad news.

Glad Dax enjoyed the sunshine- have him soak some up for me! I miss walking! Love ya girl! Hope you feel better!

Leanne said...

OMG, I just want to kiss that sweet face!!!

braden-kaleigh.blogspot.com said...

Sorry about the house. Hope the gallbladder thing goes away. I've heard that is painful. Glad Dax enjoyed being outside. Braden went on a stroller ride today and hopefully tomorrow too.

The Snyder's said...

AWWWWW.. Bless lil Daxton's heart.. That is a cute picture..

So the gall bladder is no fun b4 you can get rid of it... No fried foods, no red meat and no pork.. those are the things they told me.. And now that mine is gone I am slowly adapting back to a normal life style. I feel for you in this situation... IT SUCKS..

And it also SUCKS on the house.. I tell you I wished we could just have a bite on ours... And get out for up under it.. Well, Maybe there is something else going on behind the scenes that we just don't know about yet..lol.. Why doesn't God just tell us???? FAITH... sometimes very hard.

Well I think about yall often and praying that you get to feeling well..

Ryans Mama said...

I love this picture! Dax has great head control!