Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kins Update


Hi all,

Please keep those prayers rolling in for Kinsley... They are still in Vandy ER because there are no rooms available. Kinsley has pneumonia, and they are treating her with antibiotics, steriods, and breathing treatments every 2 hours. She's been running a fever since yesterday. Her liter flow is set on 2.5; that's the highest it's been in a long time. Her oxygen saturations are not great. Please pray for quick healing of those lungs!

Will keep you posted...
Oh, no, just also heard that Baby Drayke appears to be going into congestive heart failure due to a viral infection. Please also keep him and his family in your prayers. That baby has been through so much!

3 comments:

4 on the go said...

praying for you all.x.x

Mom said...

I will keep them in my prayers. I will keep checking back for updates.

The Snyder's said...

I am praying for everyone!!
I will mention it at prayer time tonight at church or at least to my pastor. If You want Go to the discussion board(on Facebook) on Samuel's first birthday and add a prayer request section and I will email everyone.. YOu know the details better than me..
If there is anything thatI can do please let me know and I will try my best!! God Bless YOU..