Thursday, January 8, 2009

OB Appointment

HOLY CRAP IT'S TRIPLETS!

Gotcha :) Okay, so it's just one, and she's perfect and beautiful and right on target. We have an official due date of August 1o, and the doc's betting we make it. Just to be cautious, he will be referring us after our next check-up to the high-risk OB who delivered Dax and Aubrie and we'll see what they say there.

When the nurse took us back she looked at my belly and asked if there was a doctor sending over paperwork... for this pregnancy... and I told her no, we were only 1o weeks. I think she thought I was a little off... But she wouldn't be the first!

I knew we liked this doc when he told me he might need a Valium after our visit. I guess I have that effect on doctors ;D

At any rate, that's all our news! Love you all!

4 comments:

Laura (speaking for everyone!) said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm glad your appt went well. And, I'm glad it's only 1!!!

Mom said...

Congrats

Ryans Mama said...

Woo hoo!! Congratulations!

Catherine said...

I'm disappointed!
Only one! (shew!)
Thanks for keeping us posted!